A new look!

I am experimenting with a new blog look what do you think?  I am a girlie girl at heart!  My family and I went up to Munds Park, AZ to play in the snow this weekend so needless to say this was not a good weekend either but the exercise of sleding and walking up and down the hills was at least good exercise!

I had a really good time with my family so it was all worth having to work a little bit harder this week!

What did you all do this weekend?

I think my sister in law Jen is in the lead for winning the challange and I am so proud of her!  It will be an honor to buy her a new outfit!

I came home sick however so it'll be a short post tonight but lets explore some healthy stuff!

Weight Control Tips:
Avoid fad diets.  Eat 3 sensible meals daily with adequate fruits and vegetables

Limit portion size.  Limit fats and hight-fat foods, sugar, soda and alcohol

Exercise Daily:

Get active and exercise everyday

Include muscle strenghening exercises, you'll lose more fat and keeps it off, you'll also look and feel better!

Reshape eating behaviors:

Be aware of eating habits and behaviors that lead to over eating.

Also focus on social and emotional situations that lead you to snack compulsively.

Well I had to take so NyQuil so I am floating onto never never land!

Have a good nite!

Valinda

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.