Feeling Better

So today was a much better day!  I ate right and exercised did some yoga and feel back on track.  It is so hard sometimes to see the light at the end of the tunnel but it is there.  I don't see it myself a lot of the time but I have to learn to have faith that it is there.

I didn't put on this weight overnight, or in a week or in a year!  This is years and years worth of neglect to my body so how can I expect to lose it in a week?!?!  You can it's unrealistic and if you try to you will just fail time and time again and get discouraged.  There is no magic weightloss solution.  If you think there is go ahead and giv it a shot, I have never seen anyone suceed with a fad diet, including myself and I have tried it all.  I do have to say that the best plan I have tried was Weight Watchers I believe they are as close to a full lifestyle change as you can get.

That is what you are looking for, a plan you can live with for the rest of your life.  Anything that you can't see yourself doing in 5 years is not going to be the solution for you, period I may some to disagree and that's ok I am just speaking from what I have seen and experianced for myself.

Even people that have surgery, gastric bypass or lapband have very limited diets to live on.  The hard part about surgery is once you have it that's it and there can be many complications.  You will lose weight but if you eat wrong you will gain it all back even with the surgery so then what?  You can't have surgery again.  Lapband is a little different and if you have to go the surgary route that would be my choice, no cutting and reconnecting just a device that is strapped and filed with liquid to restrict you stomach.

Now I AM NOT A DOCTOR!  These are my opinions only!  You should always ask your doctor before you do anything especially if you are overweight we can have other health issues and before you change anything you need to get the ok and advice of your family physician, I did and I still follow up with my Dr. before changing or doing anything different.

Disclaimer over :)

So have a good night everyone!  Stay healthy and happy!

Valinda

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.