OK guys here is my beginning worksheet.  This can help you determin carbohydrates in some of you favoritfoods, its also lists free foods that you don't have to count into your daily food.

Below the carb counts is a copy of my diet math.  This sheet helped me so much when I was first starting out and I refer to it often:


























Below is the non-carbohydrate list, this will give you an idea of your fats and protiens:





Last but not least here is the Nutrition label.  This will give you a quick review on how to really read a nutrition label.  Be careful, food companies make these tricky by playing with the portion sizes!



























I hope this will help you if you are struggling to get started :).  If you have any questions I might be able to help you with just leave a comment, I have enabled comments so anyone can post not just members just sign in as anonymous!

Valinda

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.