Challenge!

Ok blog world it's on!!! Biggest loser our way!!! My sister-in-law Jennifer (Hi Jen!) and I have decided to up the anti a little bit and turn the next 30 days into a challenge. We are going to see who can lose the most (in a healthy way) in the next month! We will be using percentages not pounds.

Here are my stats as of right now:

Weight: 193.8 per my scale right now

And here is a picture of me for the start!




and a side view






Jennifer:

Weight: 201.00 per her scale right now

And here’s Jen!!!




and her side view





The best thing about this is that no matter who wins we BOTH win!!!!! Good Luck Jen, I am going to give you a run for your money ;)!

BTW the loser must buy the winner a new outfit how perfect is that!!!!!

GAME ON!!!

Valinda

2 comments:

LaMaestra33 said...
January 9, 2010 at 7:51 AM

Thanks for the honesty. I think that when women are honest with their feelings of self-image then it helps other women to do the same :). I appreciate the non-intimidating education of portion and types of food.

Anonymous said...
January 9, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Thank you for the kinds words.

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.