Passion

I have a passion for loosing weight.  It is a new found passion born out of nessesity.  I used to hate the words diet and evxercise but now I can't wait to say them everyday.  They have taken on new meaning for me now.  They mean a longer happier life, a new chance to keep me healthy a new way to live.

I can't express how good it feels to have energy again.  I look outside and see a whole world ahead of me endless opportunities!  I am not implying that you can not have this outlook on life if you don't diet and exercise I am mearly stating that for me this wasn't the case.  I need to have a passion in my life and rightnow this is it.  Am I perfect at executing this plan?  No not at all but the real fighter gets back up after a fall and tries again and I like ot think this is what I am doing.  You can do it too!  I know all of us have it in us to achieve whatever we want wether it's loosing weight, being financially stable, having a family or having a great career you can do all of this but it all starts with passion!  Reach for your dreams they are not as far away as you think!

Valinda

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.