A Good Day!

Fat did not win today guys, not one little bit! I stayed on track even avoiding pizza at work!!! I stayed in my formula and under 1500 calories for the day!!!

I just got done doing my 30 minute treadmill 2.5 miles not too shabby!!! 30 minutes a day is all you need to get healthy, you don't need to spend hours at the gym!!

Walk your dog, take a bike ride do the tredmill. Wii Fit is an EXCELLENT way to get started, easy and fun!!!

I feel so good!!!!

Here is a recipe for a quick good for you dinner:

Teriyaki Chicken Stir-Fry:

1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
2 tbs chopped garlic
1 cup sliced red bell pepper
1 cup sliced green bell pepper
8 green onions cut in 1 inch pieces
1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts, unsalted
Combine chicken with teriyaki sauce and marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator. Drain and discard marinade. Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray. Stir-fry chicken with garlic until chicken is no longer pink. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
Add peppers and onion to skillet. Stir-fry a few minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender, adding water as needed to prevent sticking. Add chicken and peanuts. Serve over whole grain rice or noodles.

I have made this and it is so good you don't even know it's good for you!!!!! And look you can have rice or noodles.

There is a trick to the carbohydrates that I would like to share anything white is BAD, white bread, white rice, white flour. It has been stripped of is natural fiber and nutrients. You might as well just eat a whole cake and be done with it if you eat anything white or bleached.

Fiber = good the more fiber in something the more you can subtract carbs from your carb count. Example: 1 cup of Fiber One cereal has 19 grams of carbs, so that using our math is 1.5 carb choices but wait!!!! 1 cup of Fiber One cereal also has 6 grams of fiber. You can subtract the fiber from the carbs 19-6 and you have 13 carbs! 1 carb choice!!! This does get easier I promise. I'll be back to post tonight but I leave you with this:


Tredmill Karaoke!!!

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.