Renaissance Festival!

We are going to the Renaissance Festival tomorrow! I look forward to this every year it is so much fun!

It's also a hidden workout! It is hours and hours of walking! Fun and Fit this is my kind of exercise!

Everyone runs around like in midevil times there are tuns of stuff to see and do I just enjoy it!

So do this kids and it gives them a day to run around out in Arizona before it gets too hot!!

I probably won't stick to my diet tomorrow but that's ok it will be a lot of fun and it will even out with all the walking i will be doing. This is why I am losing the weight right! To have fun with my family and that's what I am doing tomorrow.

The funny thing is though that on days that I think I am going to go off my diet I end up doing really well so we will see.

Have fun tomorrow fellow friends! I will update tomorrow on our day!

Valinda

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.