Excited!

Hi guys! Sorry it’s been a few days blogger took down my blog for some reason, I think it was because I changed my Google account but I just got it back last night. I’ll try not to do that again!




So I have to share with you all! I went shopping for some work clothes this weekend because all of my suites fall off of me now.



Anyway I have been afraid to try anything on because I was afraid of being disappointed, I didn’t want to get my hopes up that I went down in size even though my clothes are big (don’t ask me the logic behind this because I don’t know, it doesn’t make sense to me either!) but I have a big meeting tomorrow and I wanted to look nice so off to the store I went. The first suit I tried was an 18 (my before size) it was of course big but now so big that I thought hey this is so big!



So then I got nervous, do I try a 16? Do I attempt it? What happens if I try it and it’s too small? How will I feel? It could ruin my whole day do I risk it or remain in my 18’s??? Such a conundrum!



I decided to go for it. If I am not a 16 then I won’t tell anyone! It will be my dirty little secret! No one will know muahahahahahaha (so not true if you know me at all you know I leave my life open like a book and secrets are not my style) but that’s what it took for me to grab the 16 so I said it and I believed it! (only I didn’t)



In the dressing room getting ready to put the pants on, one leg in (whew) not too tight! Second leg in (whew) still ok, pull the pants over the butt (cringe, squint eyes don’t watch) hey not so bad. Pull pants together to button, suck in with all my might close eyes pray to Jesus, please let me just get these buttoned. Finally I button them, open one eye, open the other eye, look in the mirror, too big!



What!!!! Yes they were too big! I think I had an out of body experience at this point. I floated above myself and was like are you kidding! This can not be me! Only it was! It was me! I went and grabbed a 14! Fit like a glove, love it no muffin top!



So while I am not at my ideal weight I am making progress and honestly I never thought I would see a size 14 in my closet again.



It goes to show as I have said all along, if I can do it anyone can! I am nothing special just a fluffy girl trying to get less fluffy and for once in my life I am seeing results! Share your successes with me! Comment!!! I want to highlight you and your successes too!



We can motivate each other with our successes!



Valinda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
February 17, 2010 at 8:08 AM

Im very proud of you and Jen and Priscilla! You guys are working really hard and in the end you guys are looking great!!

Anonymous said...
February 17, 2010 at 7:13 PM

Thank you whoever you are lol !!!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.