Not Ignoring my blog!

Sorry guys!

I have been trying to post a video on here from my new laptop and apparently it makes the files entirely too big so I have been working on that. Hopefully tomorrow my wonderful husband will have a new program for me to use so that I can change the settings on the webcam. I want you guys to see my personality!!!

So I will get it up and working I just don't know when but it will happen.

I did a good workout today and was watching food network ( I know right!) I love their Challenge shows though and today it was wedding cakes, some of the work these people do on a cake is just utterly amazing to me. This one lady did friggin sugar nuts and berries and I could not tell they weren't the real thing! Amazing I say!

So that really didn't have anything to do with anything but I do enjoy watching a good cake show!! Probably because I love cake! But again besides the point.

So I think that I can honestly say that I am struggling this week, I am hungry and tired. I have stayed on track but boy I don't want to! Every bone in my body wants to be bad! But I have not! I will not give in! FAT WILL NOT WIN!

I have had such a long week already but I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow and I think that he will be very surprised to see me! I am actually excited about getting on the scale! For the first time in a long time she will not have to go to the 200 mark! I am not at my goal weight far from it but I am confident that I will be there and I am sure my Dr. will be glad to see my progress! I'll let you know what he has to say!

Well this post will be short like I said I am tired! Keep up the fight my soldiers!!! We will beat the fat!

Valinda

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.