Sketchers Shape Ups




Yes, I finally broke down and bought a pair of these shoes.  I have been wanting to try them for awhile and I found them at the Sketchers store for a good price so I got them.

I have only tried them on but tomorrow I am going to do some extensive shopping for a washing machine so I am hoping to have a full report for you all tomorrow!

As I have said 100 times there is not a magic pill or diet that will make the pounds just fall off with no effort and these shoes are no exception, they may add a little toning to your butt, legs and abs but they are not a workout.  You still need to get up and move everyday and by that I mean more that putting on your sneakers every morning.

I think the shoes in themselves will be a good reminder of the path I am on though.  Everytime I take a step I will remember just why I am doing what I am doing.  I am getting healthy for my family.

Also I broke down and bought a new pair of pants in a smaller size than I have worn in a long time but logically since all of my other pants fall down this was the next size to try.  They fit like a glove which means that I have officially lost 4 pant sizes.  I am amazed even as I stare at that sentence because I just never thought that it would be possible to say that.  WOW

Hard work does payoff but you need to be patient, that is a skill I am slowly learning.

I hope you all have a beautiful night.

Valinda

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.