Smart Phones




How many of my blog friends have a Smart Phone ie. Iphone, My touch, HTC or Goole phones?  If you have a Smart Phone go into your apps and look up nutrition and see how many FREE apps there are to help you on your weight loss journey!  There are BMI caculators, calorie counters, receipe apps. 

There are apps for diabetics as well that help you keep track of your blood sugar!

There are exercise apps and apps that teach you how to control your blood pressure and cholestrol! 

I just got a Smart Phone and I have downloaded a bunch of apps to use and I am so friggin excited!  As I try them out I'll post about them and let you know which ones are the most useful and which ones aren't so great.

This is just another tool in your arsenol to FIGHT YOUR FAT!

Let me know if you find any you like!

Valinda

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.