Wrap it up!

Last night I did my second wrap from It Works!  I really am amazed at the results.  It just tightens everything up and I love it!

So far I am down 12lbs.  Losing the weight this time is harder and i imagine every time you yo-yo it gets harder.  I am working out everyday for 30 min either riding my bike, treadmill or stair stepper. 

I feel so much better already I cant even describe it.  You are not doing your body any favors by staying heavy.  Love who you are always but always strive to be healthy.  There is so much crap out there even in the food you buy at the grocery store.  Be mindful of what you put in your cart and read labels.  The closer the food is to being in it's natural state the better it is for you.

I buy organic fruits and veggies.  I can not eat raw non organic anymore as my stomach just can't handle whatever is on or in the regular veggies.  

I don't skip breakfast anymore.  I eat even if I am not super hungry because it really does help you sustain throughout the day and you are not so starving by lunch that you just eat whatever you can get in your mouth.

I have started meditating and deep breathing, your body needs a break from the day and you need to give it that break.  It has done wonders for my anxiety and my sleep.

Here is my progress with my wraps and diet.

After first wrap:


72 hours after first wrap

 2nd wrap

I am very happy with my results if you need to tighten loose skin this is the answer for you and this is the girl!


You can do it remember you're the only person that can!

Love.

V

0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.