One day at a time . . .

Breath in, breath out, in, out every day . . . .

I have not had diet soda for 2 weeks just water and tea I have slept better and not had any heart burn at night.  I feel better physically but I am still struggling everyday.

I can't help but notice that everywhere I look there is food.  Every other commercial on TV is a fast food advertisement, driving down the freeway every other billboard has food on it.

It's hard when you are addicted to something that you have to have.  Having to look it in the eye everyday, no where to escape you HAVE to eat.

I get depressed sometimes that I have let it get out of control.  But the only thing I can do is put on my big girl panties and make it better.  You have to forgive yourself, and I am trying to do just that.  But then again I am pretty stubborn.

Tomorrow I will post the recipes I have to get them sorted.  Have a good night my friends stay strong!


0 comments:

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.