Tuna and a Bike Ride

Good evening friends!  Today for dinner I had tuna on wheat toasted in my convection oven and it was AWESOME!  After 3 days I already feel better.   My stomach aches are almost gone now where I was having them every night.  The heartburn is gone too.

Just the little bit of exercise I am doing is making a huge difference.  Getting your heart pumping, your legs moving and lets be honest here who has better weather than Arizona right now amirite??  76 degrees when I left the house for my ride!

So I'm feeling encouraged, I have done really well sticking to my "new" old eating plan and am feeling full after my meals.  Drinking water, slowly it's hard getting back on that one but I determined to do it.

I will revel in my small accomplishments and  enjoy my baby steps for now.

What about you?  Share your accomplishments in the comments so we can all hoot and hollar over the great things you have done!

My posts will become more useful, I intend to go over how to read a nutrition label and speak about the dreaded carb choices, portion sizes and veggies I need to go back to my nutrutionist this week so she can make sure what I am saying is correct!  Till tomorrow or later tonight!

Kisses

Valinda



This was where I was last year this month :(

2 comments:

Linda F said...
January 4, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Sounds like a good day! Keep up the good work :)
I often have a hard time with the water too...I tend to drink the most when it's ice water in a big cup with a straw. I don't know why, but I just tend to get more in that way! Also, try mixing it up with some citrus flavor --- a slice of lemon, lime, orange, or even cucumber can make the water more interesting to drink without adding any calories!
Looking forward to your next post!
Linda

Valinda said...
January 4, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Yes agreed! I tend to drink more ice eater in a cup with t a straw as well. I bought a lot of those insulated cups with the straws and I love them, Ill try the cucumber that sounds yummy! Thank you for your support!! Love you girl!

Leave a Comment

Back to Home Back to Top I can do it!. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.